- Ever wonder who thought to put juice in a box for those rotten little toddlers to leave half-full? Wonder no more. via Expired Foods
- I’m becoming a big fan of butternut squash at the wrong time of the year. I can’t wait for Fall to try this butternut squash and mushroom lasagna.
- Some good tips on keeping greens and herbs fresh after you’ve brought them home from the store.
- I can not believe I missed National Corn Dog Day. Damn it.
- Matt over at Matt Bites takes truly beautiful photographs of food, but he’s going to start letting everyone in on some of his behind the scenes maneuverings. Pretty cool. Here’s the first post on the subject.
- I just bought two pounds of chorizo at the West Side Market on Saturday. I see chorizo and eggs in my future.
Tagged with: food links
Some other posts you might enjoy: